Are you in need of a qualified attorney from West Virginia Mesothelioma law Firms that will have to stay & stand for your rights by your side once you file for asbestos claims? Actually, you’re in the right place at the right time to find out details regarding West Virginia mesothelioma lawyers.
Find out helpful information that might assist your through the case filed for asbestos claims. Each year, 2,000 to 3,000 individuals are diagnosed with Mesothelioma. And about 125 million people have suffered being exposed to asbestos in the workspace.
Cases like these are rather malignant or cancerous. So, from 1999 to 2015, over 45 thousand people suffered & probably died once they’re exposed to. In West Virginia, over 400 people died at the same time.
In West Virginia, there’s a higher average mesothelioma fatality rate in comparison to other locations with 14 people per million every year.
Mesothelioma is caused by exposure to asbestos. Asbestos fibers accumulate and create disturbances in the body. Patients may be exposed to asbestos through work or through breathing asbestos fibers in the home.
The large majority of asbestos in West Virginia operates in occupational settings. Meanwhile, workers & business owners in asbestos. If you’re to fill a suit for asbestos claim, it’s very important that you’ll have good lawyer by your side while the trial is ongoing.
A lawyer that has access to prove that you had Mesothelioma during your stay at the company. Such a suit can be filed by either parent or close relative to the product.
Asbestos Products & Services
- Automotive parts
- Cosmetic items
- Ductwork and insulation
- Electrical components
- Fireproofing and flame-retardant materials
- Floor, roof, and ceiling tiles
- Fume hoods
- Vinyl items
How to Find a West Virginia Mesothelioma Lawyer
A nice & intelligent mesothelioma attorney in West Virginia that will secure your compensation is the dream of any mesothelioma patient. The compensation can come in the form hospital bill payment, burial expenses (in the case where the patient is dead) or instant payment to the patient or family.
Mesothelioma cases are a special niche in personal injury law. So look for a lawyer in West Virginia who specializes in mesothelioma and asbestos claims. Having an experienced attorney in your corner can make a big difference in the timeline of your lawsuit as well as the amount of compensation you receive.
Law Firms Associated with West Virginia Law
West Virginia residents in need of a mesothelioma lawyer should choose any of these nationwide mesothelioma law firm because they have experience a local firm can’t match.
- Weitz & Luxenberg
- Cooney & Conway
- Simmons Hanly Conroy
- Nemeroff Law
- Galiher DeRobertis & Waxman
Offices in West Virginia
- Cooney & Conway has an office in Washington, D.C.
- Weitz & Luxenberg has an office in New York City.
- Simmons Hanly Conroy has an office in New York City.
Asbestos Claims Compensation to West Virginia Workers
- $6.4 Million: In 2002, a West Virginia jury ordered DuPont to pay $6.4 million in damages to the family of Leonard Cox, who died two years prior from malignant mesothelioma. Experts traced the cancer back to asbestos dust brought home on his father’s work clothes when Cox was a child. His father, who died of asbestosis, installed asbestos insulation at DuPont’s chemical plant in Belle, West Virginia. It remains the highest asbestos verdict ever awarded in West Virginia.
- $4.57 Million: A West Virginia jury awarded $4.57 million to a boilermaker who developed mesothelioma after exposure to asbestos in power plants and chemical plants.
- $4.2 Million: A man who developed mesothelioma after exposure to asbestos in shipyards was awarded $4.2 million by a West Virginia jury.
Michigan Mesothelioma Lawyers | Asbestos Claims Litigation
New Orleans Mesothelioma Lawyer | Mesothelioma Lawyers Near You