Applications are invited for the post of Truck Driver at NB Civils in the UK. If you are interested in this job so that you can work in the United Kingdom (UK) then this page is for you. Kindly read through this page to see how you can make your applications for this job.
NB Civils has been established for over 15 years and provides a wide range of civil engineering services throughout Rhondda, Cardiff & Bridgend, and the surrounding areas. We offer a high standard of service for both domestic and commercial clients and tailor our services to meet specific requirements.
Job Description for Truck Driver at NB Civils
We are seeking a Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Find below more information about the job.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect the truck before and after trip
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
- Report defects, accidents, or violations
- Other tasks as assigned by leadership
Qualifications for Truck Driver in the UK
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Clean DMV and criminal record
- Driver’s license • Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. up to shoulder level
- Ability to work a winch and other equipment related to the tractor, tanks, and boxes
- Strong work ethic
- An opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the business. You make a difference. You matter.
- Flexibility and work/life balance
- Medical / Dental / Vision/ Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Vacation and Holiday pay
Things to Note: Truck Driver at NB Civils in the UK
Although the UK often offers lots of placements for people looking to work in the country, it reserves some specific jobs for only skilled workers. In this instance, the Truck Driver at NB Civils in the UK targets not only skilled workers but also experienced ones.
It helps the employer(s) to determine the exact placements to work with, reducing the payroll. Also, the job description helps employers to avoid running into redundancy, which could lead to laying off workers.
So, to avoid the problem of getting laid off after only a short time at the job, ensure that you have the required credentials. Further, you will have an easier time clinching the opportunity by going through the criteria and adding the necessary details for future consultations.
Sometimes an oversight could cost you a good job even before the interview is due. That is why you ought to ensure that all necessary documents are enclosed as required.
Moreover, getting the prerequisites right is a good prop to your CV. Considering that the UK is an industrial place, applicants for Truck Driver at NB Civils in the UK will have to possess the threshold profiles before forwarding their applications.