Hampshire Webmail Login is an online portal where you can access your e-mail account. This portal offers a lot of benefits and is very easy to use. You get the chance to access your e-mails from any device that has an internet connection.
Although, the portal also needs you to know your username and password. In this article, we have provided a step-by-step guide on how to access your e-mail account. We have also provided a link to the official website for Hampshire Webmail Login. So, read on to learn.
Hampshire at a Glance – Brief Overview of Hampshire College
Hampshire College was formed in 1970, as a four-year degree-granting institution in Massachusetts. It is an independent, not-for-profit institution with a unique study environment in more than 40 majors offered through their school’s five schools. These majors include Environmental Studies and Leadership, Women’s and Gender Studies, International Relations and Global Justice, Computer Science, and Sustainable Design.
Lastly, since its inception, Hampshire College has grown with an enrollment of over 1,450 undergraduate students and 200 graduate students.
Hampshire Webmail is the web-based email service of Hampshire College. It was first introduced in 1997 and has since been developed to keep up with the latest technological advanced features that set it apart from other webmail services.
Hampshire Webmail – What is the purpose of Hampshire College Email Account?
You may be wondering what is the purpose of the Hampshire College Email Account? The Hampshire College Email Account is designed to be the first line of communication between Hampshire faculty staff, students, and alumni. This is to foster and facilitate the academic, research, and administrative needs of all parties.
Furthermore, once a student is enrolled at Hampshire College, he/she is provided with an Email Account to foster communication. This is the channel where all official correspondence is communicated to the student. Interestingly, students are allowed to retain the account even as alums.
Finally, the Hampshire Webmail service was first introduced in 1997. Since then, it has been further developed to keep up with the latest technological advances.
How do I log in to Hampshire Webmail Portal? – Hampshire Webmail Login Guide
Logging into Hampshire Webmail Email Portal is quite easy, but you’ll need to follow a few steps. You will need your username and password. If you don’t know your username, you can find it by contacting [email protected] or you can call 413.559.5418.
Ordinarily, your username should be your first initial and last name followed by “@hampshire.edu”. Once you have your username, you can use it to log into your Hampshire college email account.
Learn how to sign in to your Hampshire Webmail Account with the step-by-step guide below.
Hampshire College Email Step-by-step Login Guide – Hampshire Webmail Login
- Go to the official Hampshire Webmail Login Page @ Webmail.hampshire.edu.
- You will be directed to the login page where you will enter your login details.
- On the Login page, kindly enter your Hampshire Webmail Username and Password in the field specified.
- Tick the ” Don’t Remember Login” box if you don’t want the system to remember your login details. However, we recommend you allow the system to remember your login if you are using your Personal Computer.
- Finally, click on the Login button to proceed to your account immediately.
Need help? – How do I change my password?
If you are having trouble logging into your Webmail.hampshire.edu Account, there are a few things you can do. Below are the things to check out for:
- Make sure you have a good network connection.
- Check to see if your Username and Password are correctly entered.
- Also, check to confirm that your password has not expired. However, if your password is expired, we will tell you how to recover your account access with your expired password.
Also, in most cases, login troubles are usually associated with Lost or Forgotten Password. So, if you’re having trouble logging in to Webmail, you may need to reset your password. We will recommend that you go through the reset process if you don’t remember your password.
The following steps below will walk you through the steps to change your password and access your email again.
Password Reset Guide
- Go to the Hampshire Webmail Login Page @ Webmail.hampshire.edu
- Scroll down to the Need help? section of the login page as shown in the image below.
- Click on the link that says “If you have problems logging in, please go to password.hampshire.edu.”
- You will immediately be redirected to a password reset page. However, the page will only be helpful if you remember your password but it has expired. So, If you believe your password has expired, you can log in there with your expired password to regain access to your account.
- See the image below for more guidance.
Additionally helpful links.
If you are unable to access your account, we recommend that you follow the links/guides below for help.
- You could contact [email protected] if you need help
- Or you can call Hampshire College support staff via 413.559.5418. for more tailored assistance.
How do I set up my mobile phone for emailing? – Mailbox Set up Guide?
In this stage, you shall learn How to set up a forwarding address and Send a message to someone.
We intend to guide you on how to configure Email Settings for All Devices. However, there are a lot of email clients used by faculty, staff, and students. As a result, this article will not be able to cover the topic extensively.
Notwithstanding, we shall provide you with a link to guide you on setting up your Hampshire college email on your device type. The setup instructions are listed below.
- Follow the link below to get detailed instructions on Thunderbird (pdf) setup guide.
- If you wish to set up your Hampshire college email on Apple Mail (pdf), click on the link here. Also follow the guides here to set your email on iPhone, iPad, and Touch (pdf)
- For android users, you can use the guides here to set up your email on your android device. Kindly click on the Android (pdf link here.
- Finally, for Windows users, quickly click on the Windows 8 (pdf) set-up guide below to learn how to connect your webmail account with your Windows device.
Note further that Hampshire college’s IT department supports Mozilla Thunderbird as the preferred email client.
Lastly, for other clients not listed here, kindly use the link here to view the basic settings guide. This will help you set up Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing (SMTP) Mail Server for your device.
We thank you for reading this article today on the Hampshire Webmail Login guide. Hope this article provided you with the information you were looking for?
Lastly, in case you have inquiries or contributions, kindly use the comment box below to let us know. Thanks.